TravelTalkOnline

Marina Royale in Marigot

Posted By: loislynn

Marina Royale in Marigot - 05/06/2015 07:53 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to eat in Marina Royale?

This is another place I've learned about by reading these message boards. You guys are such a wealth of knowledge!

A good place for a meal or snack or just to grab a beverage would be awesome.

Thanks!
Posted By: Barbara

Re: Marina Royale in Marigot - 05/06/2015 08:33 PM

for a really really nice meal, Tropicana is one of the best restaurants on the island
Posted By: Bobcat

Re: Marina Royale in Marigot - 05/06/2015 09:12 PM

La Croissanterie offers breakfast & lunch by the waters edge - baking done on site -full B&L menu.
Posted By: Chuck_Morton

Re: Marina Royale in Marigot - 05/06/2015 10:11 PM

Le Tropicana by far! Great food and the service is outstanding, even by St. Martin standards. Call ahead and ask for a table on the Marina.
Posted By: jerber160

Re: Marina Royale in Marigot - 05/06/2015 10:21 PM

we had a great meal at La Petit Auberge-part of the calypso cruise across the bay from the Simpson Bay Restort (pvka the pelican) -we went off the prix fixe menu and had a great evening. http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserRevie..._St_Martin.html
Posted By: COACHIE

Re: Marina Royale in Marigot - 05/07/2015 01:51 AM

La Belle Epoque is a good casual place for pizza, salads and assorted other Italian specialties.
Posted By: extreme

Re: Marina Royale in Marigot - 05/07/2015 02:23 AM

La Main à la Pâte is very good !!!Nice food and service !
Le France was good also, but I don't know if it,s still open!
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Marina Royale in Marigot - 05/07/2015 05:15 AM

I'll echo what others have said. La Croisanterie has the best, freshest croissants imaginable. One of our favorite breakfast stops. La Belle Epoque has, in our opinion, the best pizzas and salads. And, for fine dining, Tropicana is tough to beat. Never had a bad meal at any of these.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline