TravelTalkOnline

jet ski rental

Posted By: mchirgwin

jet ski rental - 08/10/2015 12:29 PM

Does anyone know where there are jet ski rentals, hoping my Friars Bay - the kids want to go out and I figure I can enjoy a nice beach day
Posted By: pat

Re: jet ski rental - 08/10/2015 12:45 PM

There are jet skis available on the island for rental but I'm thinking not so much on the quieter beaches. At one point I know they were available on both Orient and Great Bay but not so sure they're still there. And an approval was supposedly issued about a year ago for a license to rent them at Mullet but to date, nothing has materialized there. Thank heavens since I personally think that is NOT a safe location for them given the number of bathers and the often times topography of the beach there...... And I believe I remember seeing a sign on the lagoon side of Nettle Baie for jet ski rentals.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: jet ski rental - 08/10/2015 01:07 PM

As Pat said, doubt there are any at Friars. The ones on Great Bay are definitely still there. The ones at Orient, I THINK were all in the area where they are doing the construction, so not sure there are any on Orient right now. And yes, thank goodness, so far none have appeared at Mullet.
Posted By: fabila

Re: jet ski rental - 08/10/2015 01:14 PM

Waikiki on Orient has Jet Ski rentals.
Posted By: DrDoug

Re: jet ski rental - 08/10/2015 01:35 PM

Both Divi and Belair have jet ski rentals as well.
The kids need to be 18 last time I checked for my grandson, to be the driver.
Posted By: Larkin

Re: jet ski rental - 08/10/2015 02:19 PM

Simpson Bay next to Royal Palm lot. Don't know the name of business.
Posted By: LINNY

Re: jet ski rental - 08/10/2015 03:06 PM

Anse Marcel has jet skis plus a few other water sports rentals
Posted By: wildbill069

Re: jet ski rental - 08/10/2015 03:30 PM

http://www.stmaarten-activities.com/en/activity/35963/wave-runner-rental
Posted By: Chuck_Morton

Re: jet ski rental - 08/10/2015 09:20 PM

Yep...Nothing like a nice relaxing lunch at Friar's listening to jet skis... JMO
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline