TravelTalkOnline

1 bedroom at Flamingo

Posted By: CanadianCutie

1 bedroom at Flamingo - 01/03/2016 03:15 PM

Could anyone give me any details on a 1 bedroom unit at the Flamingo? I have a feeling that only the Saturday studio check ins are ocean view and that we may end up with a view of the parking lot instead. Does anyone know which buildings have 1bedroom units?
Posted By: jamiegarrett761

Re: 1 bedroom at Flamingo - 01/03/2016 04:08 PM

Not sure which buildings are one bedroom but we checked into an ocean view studio on a Tuesday and our friends came two days later and checked into an ocean view. In December.
Posted By: islandgem

Re: 1 bedroom at Flamingo - 01/03/2016 04:59 PM

We have stayed in a one bedroom in the main building. I know for sure there are one bedrooms there with an ocean view. We checked in on Sunday.
Posted By: marybeth

Re: 1 bedroom at Flamingo - 01/03/2016 06:47 PM

There are one bedroom ocean view units in the main building, but not as many as the studios. I don't know the numbers of those units. Buildings with unit numbers that begin with a 3, 4, or 6 are all 2 bedroom lockouts so all units can be broken into a one bedroom unit. You want a B unit in any of those buildings for an ocean view. None of the A units have much if any view. So you would be looking for a unit number like 4301B, building 4, third floor ( no elevator), unit 1, ocean view. If ocean front is important than only building 6 would work for you. Buildings 3 & 4 are ocean view, but not ocean front.
Posted By: january

Re: 1 bedroom at Flamingo - 01/04/2016 01:20 AM

The main building is 7. All units there start with that number. The second number is the floor. numbers three and four is the unit number on the floor. The vast majority of one bedroom units are in that building and all of them face the water.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline