TravelTalkOnline

Kennys car rental

Posted By: garymoe

Kennys car rental - 02/03/2016 11:37 AM

Hi All, we are counting the days to March 12 when we head to our favorite vacation spot. We appreciate all the great information on this site which adds to our enjoyment while on island.

I have been trying to reach Leslie Bruce/Kennys car rental. I have sent two PMs and an email from his website with no response which is very unusual. He has always been so professional. We have used his service every year. I am hoping he is not ill. We have friends coming down for a week and need to rent a car. If anyone has a suggestion how to reach him, I would appreciate it. Hopefully, Leslie will see this post.

Thanks to everyone for all for sharing all their good experiences.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Kennys car rental - 02/03/2016 11:47 AM

garymoe said:
Hi All, we are counting the days to March 12 when we head to our favorite vacation spot. We appreciate all the great information on this site which adds to our enjoyment while on island.

I have been trying to reach Leslie Bruce/Kennys car rental. I have sent two PMs and an email from his website with no response which is very unusual. He has always been so professional. We have used his service every year. I am hoping he is not ill. We have friends coming down for a week and need to rent a car. If anyone has a suggestion how to reach him, I would appreciate it. Hopefully, Leslie will see this.

Thanks to everyone for all for sharing all their good experiences.

Sorry but I'm ver busy and will answer you now. Lesley Bruce.
Posted By: DarkDiggler

Re: Kennys car rental - 02/04/2016 01:25 AM

Ask and you shall receive.

Lesley is the best!!

Re: Kennys car rental - 02/04/2016 01:46 AM

DarkDiggler said:
Ask and you shall receive.

Lesley is the best!!

Thanks for the kind words.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Kennys car rental - 02/04/2016 04:47 PM

Leslie, I don't think anyone could ever say a bad word about you. You're the only man I can hug without my hubby getting angry!!

Re: Kennys car rental - 02/04/2016 10:13 PM

RonDon said:
Leslie, I don't think anyone could ever say a bad word about you. You're the only man I can hug without my hubby getting angry!!

Hello Folks ,
Thanks for the very kind words , I always try my best.
Best regards,
Lesley .
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline