TravelTalkOnline

Remaining 3 Orient Tenants sign leases

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Remaining 3 Orient Tenants sign leases - 06/15/2016 01:24 PM

Daily Herald story I hope they survive, but it seems really tough.
Posted By: JohnandBev

Re: Remaining 3 Orient Tenants sign leases - 06/16/2016 07:26 PM

Thanks for the update, title said the 3 remaining sign leases, but only Chez Leandre and Pirates were mentioned. So the only one remaining is the southern one?, what I would call Cheryl's [I know she is not coming back, just easier to call it Cheryl's until we know the new name]
Any word who goes in there?

J&B

Re: Remaining 3 Orient Tenants sign leases - 06/16/2016 07:32 PM

I personally don't know.
Posted By: BerneandGary

Re: Remaining 3 Orient Tenants sign leases - 06/16/2016 07:43 PM

Was wondering about that as well - article only talks about 2 openings. We were just on island & walked Orient Beach daily - saw them finishing Pirates & Chez Leandra opened while we were there - the southernmost one was still vacant - closest one to Pedro's, although their big door was opened one day & someone had strung up a hammock inside & was having a nap!!! I think it was painted a pale green (not the bright green like Orange Fever).
Posted By: NakedAsAJaybird

Re: Remaining 3 Orient Tenants sign leases - 06/16/2016 10:43 PM

The last building is being leased by "Brooks", who was Andy's Landlord on the beach. Rumor has it that a French woman is opening there in the near future. No other info yet.
Posted By: gtaylor

Re: Remaining 3 Orient Tenants sign leases - 06/17/2016 03:23 AM

Anybody know if this is the same 'Pirate' as before?

gary

Re: Remaining 3 Orient Tenants sign leases - 06/17/2016 12:04 PM

Yes, that's what he told us. He said that he had Pirate, then it changed to Ethnic, and now he's going back to Pirate.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline