TravelTalkOnline

Beacon Hill Condo managed by Rikki

Posted By: singbeach

Beacon Hill Condo managed by Rikki - 10/06/2016 01:58 AM

I am sorry, there is no name, but found on VRBO, very inexpensive...but, can anyone tell me if they've stayed there, experiences, recommendation or not...? Thanks so much.

Re: Beacon Hill Condo managed by Rikki - 10/06/2016 02:33 AM

No review of this: At Seaside&#8217 found on FlipKey...but pounding the keyboard in research now for last minute vaca...end of Nov., after Thanksgiving! Thanks all!
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: Beacon Hill Condo managed by Rikki - 10/06/2016 04:22 AM

I have stayed at a Seaside in Beacon Hill, but not sure if it is the same place you are looking at online. What kind of questions do you have?
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: Beacon Hill Condo managed by Rikki - 10/06/2016 04:29 AM

The one we rented was managed by Rick, so that's why I am not certain we are talking the same place. He had a lot of reviews posted though, and all very positive.
Posted By: kim

Re: Beacon Hill Condo managed by Rikki - 10/06/2016 11:12 AM

Could it be Villa Sunset? My kids were invited to a party there last March by Rikki (we met him and some med students at at 3 Amigos). He was a riot! They did not go, But he seemed like a very nice guy. But we did Google the villa and it looked very nice
Villa Sunset/Sunshine
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Beacon Hill Condo managed by Rikki - 10/06/2016 05:23 PM

You should post a link so that people know what you're talking about.

Re: Beacon Hill Condo managed by Rikki - 10/06/2016 05:32 PM

https://www.vrbo.com/654250?utm_campaign...tm_medium=email
It is vrbo 654250
but, now I'm told there maybe 6 of 7 nights at BSV, and 7 nights at Azure (which I've never stayed at Azure, but I think good spot???) So BSV, then just one night somewhere....too bad have to move, but may be worth the move to be at BSV!!!!!!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline