TravelTalkOnline

Fabulous Experience DK GEMS

Posted By: lponcin

Fabulous Experience DK GEMS - 02/28/2017 04:18 PM

A big shout out to Jeff and Abhi for the best jewelry experience! Highly recommended! I can not wait to go back!
Posted By: Macjack

Re: Fabulous Experience DK GEMS - 02/28/2017 11:44 PM

Go there every time I come to St. Maarten. They are the best and have brought several family members there or recommended that friends shop there. Always a great experience.
Posted By: Teresasxm

Re: Fabulous Experience DK GEMS - 03/01/2017 03:00 PM

We found DK Gems in the late 1990's while on a trip to St. Maarten. Raj, Jeff and their entire staff are wonderful - we just adore them. Everything we own that "twinkles" has been bought over the years at DK Gems and we don't buy from anyone else - anywhere and that includes the U.S. and Canada.

The service, design and quality are the best we've ever seen and we're proud to say they've become our St. Maarten family!
Posted By: RI Bob C

Re: Fabulous Experience DK GEMS - 03/01/2017 03:04 PM

Deepti was wonderful too.
Posted By: RICKnGRACE_LI_NY

Re: Fabulous Experience DK GEMS - 03/01/2017 05:41 PM

DK Gems has been great for a long time. The boys are great and Deepti was wonderful. Bought many things there over the years.
Posted By: Teresasxm

Re: Fabulous Experience DK GEMS - 03/02/2017 02:37 AM

I agree...we sure miss Deepti. But she's married and a Mom...so happy for her!!!
Posted By: Snorkeller

Re: Fabulous Experience DK GEMS - 03/02/2017 04:10 PM

We were in DK Gems on February 21 and I think they said that Deepti was planning to be on island late April and/or early May.
Posted By: SkipnSandy

Re: Fabulous Experience DK GEMS - 03/02/2017 07:33 PM

We also, cannot say enough good things about Deepti, Kamal, Jeff and Raj. We've been going there for about 20 years and they are the best on the island. We are treated just like family and hope to see them again soon. Sandy & Skip
Posted By: transplantsxm

Re: Fabulous Experience DK GEMS - 03/02/2017 11:34 PM

Raj worked for me in the jewelry business for 10 years, can't say enough good about him! I count him among the best and most honest on the island. If you want a reference, I have only glowing remarks about Raj.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline