TravelTalkOnline

El Zafaro to Maho

Posted By: edhouk

El Zafaro to Maho - 03/18/2017 09:03 PM

Thinking about incorporating planes on my El Zafaro day. Looks like the walk is not a long one. Would that be a relatively safe walk during the day? Thanks
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: El Zafaro to Maho - 03/18/2017 09:28 PM

During the day it is do-able. Somewhere just past Beach Side Villas, there is a turn off and you can get to Sunset Beach Bar that way, or the beach area there to watch the planes.
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: El Zafaro to Maho - 03/18/2017 09:30 PM

I think so.
You can actually see the planes at the front of El Zafaro.
Posted By: RICKnGRACE_LI_NY

Re: El Zafaro to Maho - 03/19/2017 01:49 AM

edhouk said:
Thinking about incorporating planes on my El Zafaro day. Looks like the walk is not a long one. Would that be a relatively safe walk during the day? Thanks

Actually the front of El Zafiro was a new perspective to see planes. When we were there last year was cool to see the AF Airbus and the KLM 74 land and take off. Glad we got to see it before KLMs last visit.

Whatever you decide, it will be fun.
Posted By: BillS

Re: El Zafaro to Maho - 03/19/2017 02:17 AM

Short walk, 5-10 minutes at most. Walked it many times during the day and never had a problem. If you have wifi and an app like flight radar24 on your phone you can time your walk Maho with the larger planes that you want to see.
Posted By: blackmercedes

Re: El Zafaro to Maho - 03/19/2017 11:04 PM

There are MANY people who walk there every day. Piece of cake! It's worth adding to your plans. You will LOVE it there...and you will love Nicole and Ed! They are 100% accommodating to your needs. It is beautiful and so relaxing. Yes...you will fall in love with el Zafiro!! Just saying...we sure did.
Posted By: fabila

Re: El Zafaro to Maho - 03/20/2017 04:58 AM

I've walked from Beachside Villas in the day which is next to El Zafaro to Sunset & back. It's a very doable walk.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline