TravelTalkOnline

Orient Village studios

Posted By: vacanakey

Orient Village studios - 03/30/2017 10:47 PM

Looking for some first hand info on studio rentals in Orient Village. Places you have personally stayed at and have had a positive experience. I was considering Mount Vernon but after reading reviews don't think it would be a good fit for us. Priorities for us are safety, cleanliness. pool, and CO would be nice but not necessary. Maybe a kittle hidden gem that perhaps doesn't advertise much. We will be staying our first three days in Simpson Bay and last four in Orient Village....that's the plan anyway.

TIA for your replies.
Posted By: islandgem

Re: Orient Village studios - 03/31/2017 12:10 AM

I would recommend Palm Court or Paradise Bungalows right in the village. Both are very secure, have a pool and not far from the beach.Allamanda is another good choice, more expensive, but closer to the beach.It is not easy to find inexpensive accommodations with a great view right in Orient Village.
Posted By: Chuck_Morton

Re: Orient Village studios - 03/31/2017 10:32 AM

We stayed at Blue Bay Beach in January and loved the place. Short walk to everything, they had a pool and our room (201)had a view of the beach from the balcony. Management was very nice and the rooms were adequate with a small kitchenette including small fridge, stovetop and microwave. I think someone told me it used to be Cap Caribes although I can't confirm that info.

I strongly recommend this place and we plan on returning.
Posted By: vacanakey

Re: Orient Village studios - 03/31/2017 11:23 AM

Thank you both!

Chuck did you book directly with the hotel?
Posted By: Chuck_Morton

Re: Orient Village studios - 03/31/2017 11:38 PM

vacanakey said:
Thank you both!

Chuck did you book directly with the hotel?

Actually I booked it through www.wiol.com (west indies online) and got good rates there. I really recommend the room we had if you enjoy a balcony with a bit of a view and it really wasn't that much more. I have photos if you want to see the room.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline