TravelTalkOnline

Re: Dovesnest, Grand Case

Posted By: Beachnut82

Re: Dovesnest, Grand Case - 09/09/2017 02:22 PM

Any word on Doves Nest and the Larmony family. They are up the hill from GCBC so seem to be on very high ground but many trees around.
Posted By: Margarita

Re: Dovesnest, Grand Case - 09/09/2017 05:03 PM

I'm requesting any news on The Doves Nest and Suzy & Emile Larmony

Re: Dovesnest, Grand Case - 09/10/2017 02:03 PM

Bump
Posted By: Montauk

Re: Dovesnest, Grand Case - 09/12/2017 07:19 PM

Any update on Suzy & Emile and the Dovesnest?

Re: Dovesnest, Grand Case - 09/20/2017 09:07 PM

From Suzy
This message to let you know that we are all safe. From the Doves Nest to up the hill where reside Emile's cousins and brothers.
Down the hill on the beach, Emile father's house and the one behind lost their roof
Our cottage made it through the 2 hurricanes (Maria and Irma) with minor damages. However, due to the force of the huricane we lost the stuffs on the storage room upstairs which belonged to some of you.
Electricity is back on some parts of the island but not in Grand Case> I believe we will be the last to get current.
We have a cistern full of water and we got current from the generator on the villa next door. The roof of the villa stayed but everything inside is mashed up.
We would like to go back on business as soon as possible, but I am not sure that we will have hot water -our solar panel which was on the roof is gone-
The units are all ok. For the rest we are not sure if some restaurants will reopen as everything is destroyed.
I have no telephone, no wifi. I come from time to time by my brother in law Leonard in Mont Vernon, His building did not suffer any damage. He has wifi and electricity.
I lost my telephone and all my contacts. But I have emile's phone and it works sometimes when it has service. if you want to send some text messages or give us a surprise call the number is
You could reply and when I get time I'll send you a reply.
Oh, some of you have sent payment through the mail box, I went last week saturday to their office, it's closed until further notice.

Thank you all for all your prayers and support.
With much regards
Suzy and Emile
Posted By: EllenL

Re: Dovesnest, Grand Case - 09/20/2017 10:09 PM

Margarita is there any chance you know the building name at mont Vernon! Of all the photos I've seen I have yet to see the Antigua building? Thank you
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline