TravelTalkOnline

Sun Beach Clubber

Posted By: Jasperben

Sun Beach Clubber - 05/08/2018 11:36 PM

According to a SXM facebook group, S.B.C. will be opening tomorrow on Orient beach with food and drinks being served and chairs being rented
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 01:48 AM

Really? That's great news! They must be using some type of portable trailer and generator, because there have been very few reports of construction in this part of Orient Beach. But, something temporary is better than nothing at all. And, this could be the start of other facilities that may be opening up over this spring and summer to draw in more of the cruise ship crowd. Here's hoping.
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 01:52 AM

I read the sun beach clubber is in orient village near le piment. That's a stretch to look after chairs on the beach . Typically those restaurants aren't open before dinner.
Maybe now?
Posted By: EdB

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 03:27 AM

sun beach clubber was always near La String right on the beach...not in the village. They were always open for lunch....and chair rentals.

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 03:28 AM

sun beach clubber was always near La String right on the beach...not in the village. They were always open for lunch....and chair rentals.
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 05:12 AM

They're in the village, next to Le Piment. Apparently, they're also opening a chair concession on the beach.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 10:35 AM

https://www.facebook.com/sunbeachsx...eq9JkXZDPMPdhLr2d3CgX1s5nXG4&fref=nf

Clear as mud
Posted By: MarkKhoury

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 12:47 PM

I can't quite figure out where this is (basically, if it isn't - or wasn't - south of Pedro's, I'm ignorant). I thought Sun Beach Clubber was about 100 yards north of Pedro's; is that close to right?
Posted By: dmwieser

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 12:55 PM

They opened in the village post Irma called sun beach clubber night.. Great food and lots of fun. This is great news if it's true that they are reopening on the beach! It's about time great food and fun comes back to orient beach!!! Let's hope bikini, Kontiki and the others follow soon!

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 05:36 PM

Wow....enjoyed their food on the beach a few times....I never knew they had a regular restaurant in the village. If they could do such a great job on the beach as they did....the restaurant/lounge must be FANTASTIC!!! Hope they can get both places going again. Funny.....even after almost thirty years of trips to the island, there is still so much to learn.
Posted By: jeepers

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 06:03 PM

They haven't had a restaurant in the village until now & they are doing well there. I doubt you will see one on the beach as well. Bikini Beach is well underway though.
Posted By: Jasperben

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 06:47 PM

Sun beach clubber did open a restaurant in the village called SBC night, what I read was they're opening up their beach bar near Le Sting that was destroyed by Irma, I would assume it's a temporary set up like Chez Leandra's, any way it's good news for everyone the more places that can open up on Orient beach.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 06:55 PM

Any idea when Bikini will reopen?
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Sun Beach Clubber - 05/09/2018 09:11 PM

That's the great thing - always something new to learn. And why we keep going back.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline