TravelTalkOnline

Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December

Posted By: SXMScubaman

Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 04:14 PM

Looks like they have all the permits in order to finish the reconstruction
Posted By: weeks5051

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 06:31 PM

Skipjacks is one our favorites. We leave the island on December 29 so hopefully they will open before that so we can get at least one dinner there.
Posted By: RICKnGRACE_LI_NY

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 07:18 PM

That is Awesome News!!
Posted By: tnw2007

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 07:47 PM

It is our favorite restaurant as well, we are only down there for the first week in Dec.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by SXMScubaman

Looks like you have been busy reading Jeff Berger's self-promoting newsletter as you are hitting several of his highlights.

You should mention the part that even Berger is skeptical of what Diamond Resorts is up to.

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by ruralcarrier

Looks like you have been busy reading Jeff Berger's self-promoting newsletter as you are hitting several of his highlights.

You should mention the part that even Berger is skeptical of what Diamond Resorts is up to.

Nope. Haven't read it yet. Might do so in a couple of days. Thanks for letting me know. I get most of my info from friends living on island.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 09:30 PM

...and he gets most of the newsletter info from this forum

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 10:02 PM

Nope. Haven't read it yet. Might do so in a couple of days. Thanks for letting me know. I get most of my info from friends living on island.

Must be off his facebook group page then?? You really should read what he says about Diamond Resorts, perhaps you will change your tune.

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by boucharda
...and he gets most of the newsletter info from this forum

If that is directed to me you must be kidding. I find some rumors and a some factual info on some topics that are posted here but rely on my island friends.

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 11:12 PM

Must be off his facebook group page then?? You really should read what he says about Diamond Resorts, perhaps you will change your tune.

You assume a lot about me and call me out with no facts to base it on.

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 11:29 PM

Just the fact your wording is very similar to what was published in the newsletter.

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/19/2018 11:38 PM

Just the fact your wording is very similar to what was published in the newsletter.

Can't help that. Coincidental.
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/20/2018 01:36 AM

Remarkable
Posted By: lina

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/20/2018 02:12 PM

yayyyy
Posted By: jmbcomms

Re: Skipjacks set to reopen by end of December - 11/24/2018 07:06 PM

They do, but it would be miraculous if they can pull it off that fast. I hope they do, I got here almost a month ago and miss it!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline