TravelTalkOnline

Nude Massage

Posted By: HappyNude

Nude Massage - 01/08/2019 09:44 PM

Is anyone giving nude massages at Orient Beach by Cedric or anywhere else on Orient Bay? Or if not nude, any massages at all?
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Nude Massage - 01/08/2019 10:33 PM

Yes, at least two ladies are doing massages in a “bldg” just south o fthe Perch. Dont want to get this wrong but Inthing $55/half hour and $85/hour.
Posted By: KGB

Re: Nude Massage - 01/09/2019 06:52 PM

Okey.... are you saying the ladies are nude and giving you a massage? What is that- a rub and tug place? Never heard of this before..... I mean I wasn’t aware of this place in Orient area.
Posted By: SXMbeacher

Re: Nude Massage - 01/09/2019 07:54 PM

I believe the op means he would be nude and the massuese would be clothed, which was happening at Club O before the storm.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Nude Massage - 01/09/2019 07:55 PM

Agreed, I've never seen the masseuse be nude in that circumstance, only the patron.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Nude Massage - 01/09/2019 08:45 PM

I don't know of any massage therapist that require you to keep clothes on for a full body massage. They just lay a towel over you. In fact i just got back from one here at home and was totally without clothing. Hour and a half or bliss.
Posted By: PelicanPirate

Re: Nude Massage - 01/09/2019 11:17 PM

Get real. Patrons are nude, masseuse clothed.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Nude Massage - 01/09/2019 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by PelicanPirate
Get real. Patrons are nude, masseuse clothed.

That's pretty much normal with full body massages.
Posted By: KGB

Re: Nude Massage - 01/10/2019 06:10 PM

I don’t know about the US, but here in Westrn Canada all “legit” massage places require draping. If you see an ad on Kijiji for massage and it says “draping is optional/non required”- that’s a pretty much dead give away that the place is more like a massage parlour ( rub and tug) than a regular massage place.
As for the OP question, try looking up and contacting Brian “Healing hands” massage if I’m not mistaken that’s how he is called/known. He can come to your place with a table and he does a very good massage.
We have met him a few years ago - he was walking the Cupecoy beach offering the massage. My wife and I both enjoyed it very much. Strong hands, great pressure, very good technique. No elbows used at all. He also mixes oil and sea water that makes your skin very slick. And yes, you can be naked on a table!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline