TravelTalkOnline

Catamaran Experience

Posted By: Alexander9228

Catamaran Experience - 05/17/2019 07:50 PM

Hey guys, I am looking into booking one of those all day catamaran trips. We are looking for one that takes you to some surrounding islands to snorkel, drink some rhum, and eat good food. Trip advisor has a lot of options so I am just curious if someone has one that they swear by. Thanks for any info!
Posted By: Alexander9228

Re: Catamaran Experience - 05/17/2019 08:01 PM

Anyone try this one https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attract...nce-Philipsburg_Sint_Maarten_St_Mar.html
Posted By: boluca

Re: Catamaran Experience - 05/17/2019 08:40 PM

We like Scoobie Too trips to several beaches in Anguilla. Have done it 3 times. We leave from Grand Case. Not sure of other stops in St Martin but always some people on when we go. Going to Grand Case in mid June and will probably go again.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Catamaran Experience - 05/17/2019 08:57 PM

We like Lambada and Tango with Aqua Mania at www.stmaarten-activities.com
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Catamaran Experience - 05/18/2019 01:30 AM

Captain Neil on Enigma/Celine 3 is always lots of fun. Plus, he's a great chef!

Celine 3
Posted By: TravelHat

Re: Catamaran Experience - 05/19/2019 12:33 AM

Had a great time on the Scoobi Too. Convenient if you are on the French side
Posted By: jameskleiss

Re: Catamaran Experience - 05/20/2019 04:05 PM

Several years ago we chartered a catamaran from sail SXM i think. They were listed in "things to do" in trip advisor. the captain was Alain. It was a great trip with lunch provided by Alain. The first mate was a "hoot". Great guy to talk with.
Posted By: PreK176

Re: Catamaran Experience - 05/20/2019 06:55 PM

JazzGirl is right on with Celine 3! Neil makes an awesome lunch on board. Have used him many times since 2007, our first trip! Although we have done others mentioned here, his was our favorite due to the awesome food, service, small group size, ability to spread out on the boat. I hate being crowded in with a bunch of people where service isn't really personalized but rather rote.
Posted By: BeachKitten

Re: Catamaran Experience - 05/20/2019 07:28 PM

I'm surprised no one has recommended No 1 SXM.

https://www.no1sxm.com/

We have had several enjoyable days aboard, and look forward to being their guinea pigs next week for an Anguilla trip.
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Catamaran Experience - 05/21/2019 01:45 AM

Oooooh - they are starting an Anguilla run??
Posted By: chuckval

Re: Catamaran Experience - 05/21/2019 03:48 PM

Golden Eagle Fairwell Tour. Will pick you up and dromp you off and they go around the island! we just did it again (4th time) and it was a blast!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline