TravelTalkOnline

Knowhere Special

Posted By: bran

Knowhere Special - 06/11/2019 12:45 AM

Last night and second meal there.. Next to Yacht Club. Had Mahi Mahi special with creamy coconut sauce and sauté potatoes and plantain. Excellent, followed by home made bread pudding. Best BBC I have also had so far. All reasonably priced. Recommended.
Posted By: EdB

Re: Knowhere Special - 06/11/2019 05:20 AM

Bran... i agree completely. I enjoyed our meals there in March immensely...and the owners, manager and staff are the BEST. For all the ''old timers'' that remember Turtle Pier....Nowhere Special is owned by Lillian Wathey..daughter of Al Wathey , who owned Turtle Pier restaurant, which was a SXM staple restaurant for many years. Al has come out of retirement to help his lovely daughter with her venture, and he can be seen most nights at Nowhere Special. As i have told people....The restaurant is called ''Nowhere Special'', but once you eat there, you will be leaving knowing it should be called Somewhere Special. Fantastic food, and pretty reasonably priced. Rumor has it, eventually Nowhere Special will be adding breakfast also....especially after Royal Palm reopens across the street!!!!
Posted By: lina

Re: Knowhere Special - 06/12/2019 03:02 PM

WE WILL DEFINITELY be there. I cant wait ! thank you for reminding us again !!!!! we are going next week...(for the 34th time)
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline