TravelTalkOnline

Tiko Tiko? Other options?

Posted By: SeaStar

Tiko Tiko? Other options? - 07/25/2019 03:38 PM

Does anyone have an update on Tiko Tiko?
Also, looking for c/o options for a possible trip later this year.
thanks
Posted By: jenniboston

Re: Tiko Tiko? Other options? - 07/25/2019 04:35 PM

Unfortunately Philippe had to sell the boat last year. He is working on setting up a hotel on the island however. No word (that I've heard) if it will be clothing optional or not. I have heard that there are other nude cruises however; I'll let the TTOL experts fill you in on those!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Tiko Tiko? Other options? - 07/25/2019 04:39 PM

Captain Paul does nude cruises. I believe that Neil Roebert also occasionally does them on his new boat.
Posted By: SammyM

Re: Tiko Tiko? Other options? - 07/25/2019 07:04 PM

Do you mean like a one day c/o cruise around an island? Or, another c/o destination for a longer stay? Temptations Resort from Cancun has a five-day 'big ship' cruise going in February, 2020. Not exactly clothing optional, but pretty close and totally top free for the ladies. And, they usually make a couple of stops to secluded islands where the option to go in buff occurs. Keep in mind, however that the Temptations clientele is roughly one-third "alternative lifestyle" folks if that is a concern (it shouldn't be). I think they're departing from Tampa this winter, and I'm pretty sure that Grand Cayman is one of their stops. Hope this helps.
Posted By: SeaStar

Re: Tiko Tiko? Other options? - 07/25/2019 09:51 PM

Thanks for the information everyone. We’re looking for a day trip only.
We were hoping Philippe was back in business.
We prefer to go to Tintemare or around the island not a trip to St Barths but beggars can’t be choosers.
What is the name of Captain Neil’s new boat?
Years ago we tried to go with Paul and Peggy but the stars didn’t align.
We like the c/o options Club O gave us.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline