TravelTalkOnline

Re: Gus chairs and drinks back at Baie Rouge

Posted By: Joecool

Re: Gus chairs and drinks back at Baie Rouge - 09/21/2019 08:23 PM

Hi Everyone,
Well it seems I got one answer after reading the Creeps at Orient thread. Therefore, I'm assuming that even though Raymond's is gone from Baie Rouge that people still go nude on the west end. Also, is there sand at Cupecoy in December? This will be our first December trip and our first trip back since Hurricane Irma. A few years ago, we went in November and everyone was on the rocks at Cupecoy. Finally, is there usually a lot of tourism just before Christmas week. Thanks everyone. We are looking forward to getting back on the island for some well deserved R&R. BTW, has Gus come back to Rouge to rent chairs? Thanks.
Posted By: SPF29inSXM

Re: Gus chairs and drinks back at Baie Rouge - 09/22/2019 12:07 AM

My wife and I visited in August and went nude. Just tried to go either early or late to avoid the extremely hot sand. No chairs or umbrellas so plan accordingly. Considering the lack of services I was very surprised at how busy the parking lot was but it was a Saturday afternoon. Can’t answer the other questions.
Posted By: jmbcomms

Re: Gus chairs and drinks back at Baie Rouge - 09/23/2019 10:50 AM

Cupecoy changes with the currents, constantly. You can't depend on there being sand at any particular time. I go anyway...
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline