TravelTalkOnline

AA spring flight schedule

Posted By: pat

AA spring flight schedule - 06/11/2020 12:20 AM

I had no real intentions of booking for next April yet but every so often early on I’ve caught some awesome Business/First Class fares so I decided to take a peak and see what AA had to offer from JFK to SXM. Yikes - unless you want to fly at the crack of dawn forget AA for midweek flights. Some of the smile AA flights depart around 5 a.m. and I think the latest available fare for a one connection flight was seven a.m. Anything later than that results in an all day or overnight flight. I know the schedule will probably change a dozen times between now and then but I sure hope they come up with some decent flights - the roosters aren’t even up that early, are they?

And the return flights don’t get into JFK at the earliest until 11:30 pm and later. Or else you overnight again. I don’t think so.

I know JB offers a n/s most if not every day but I still prefer AA when good flights are available. smile smile
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: AA spring flight schedule - 06/11/2020 01:18 AM

Just be thankful your not flying from Seattle or Portland.
Posted By: SXMbeacher

Re: AA spring flight schedule - 06/11/2020 11:31 AM

Thanks, i love the crack of dawn flights. I'm going to take a look!
Posted By: sxmbeachlover

Re: AA spring flight schedule - 06/17/2020 11:11 AM

Likewise, flying from Denver is never DIRECT! Even though we often overnight in any of a multitude of gateway cities, and even take red eye flights to gateway cities, it is still WELL worth it once we arrive in the islands!
Posted By: kbd

Re: AA spring flight schedule - 06/18/2020 03:00 AM

Welcome to our flights to and from Minneapolis to SXM and back. Just happy we can still make it there without overnights!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline