TravelTalkOnline

Feeling Sad

Posted By: Speebs

Feeling Sad - 07/04/2020 03:10 PM

Over the last 20 plus years I have been traveling to Saint Martin (might have missed a couple) Staying at Le Plantation and usually going to Coco beach, watching the Fourth of July Parade at Orient Beach. Also eating out with my Saint Martin friends. I will be back just do not know when!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Feeling Sad - 07/04/2020 04:27 PM

I think all of us are feeling sad these days. Hopefully we will all be able to return soon..
Posted By: crsxm

Re: Feeling Sad - 07/04/2020 05:12 PM

Just started to cancel our July trip this morning....the car, the flights....the timeshare I will deal with during the week. First time since my daughter was three months old (she's 31) that we won't be vacationing together. My folks too--they would have celebrated their 90th birthdays in the place they love. I truly hope that we can all return safely one day soon.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Feeling Sad - 07/04/2020 06:33 PM

Nothing is wrong with the Island .
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Feeling Sad - 07/04/2020 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Kennys
Nothing is wrong with the Island .

That's what makes us all sad---nothing wrong---except here in the USA making us not able to travel to the island.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Feeling Sad - 07/04/2020 09:05 PM

Understand and this makes it so much tougher for us to survive.
Posted By: blackmercedes

Re: Feeling Sad - 07/05/2020 12:30 AM

Wish we could go tomorrow.
Posted By: Seaisle

Re: Feeling Sad - 07/06/2020 11:26 AM

We also cancelled until the pandemic passes, but definitely will be back. The island will survive but many small businesses are suffering big time due to double whammy of Irma and pandemic
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline