TravelTalkOnline

Under water photos

Posted By: bobbarb

Under water photos - 09/06/2020 01:10 AM

These were not taken in SXM but were taken today in Florida at Phil Foster park in Florida. I am sending because a month or two ago I posted some of my snorkeling pic's of previous years in SXM and Carol said she liked Angel Fish. The last two aren't Angels but I have never seen the rainbow parrotfish in SXM so I just sent them. Sorry this isn't SXM pictures but again I thought Carol would like the 3 different Angels.

Attached picture image.jpeg

Re: Under water photos - 09/06/2020 01:23 AM

Sorry for putting in a duplicate of the queen angel it was supposed to be a different queen angel.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Under water photos - 09/06/2020 02:23 AM

Thanks very nice .
Posted By: Zanshin

Re: Under water photos - 09/06/2020 04:53 AM

I put together a video of diving the "Tugboat" off Tintamarre, if anyone is interested in underwater picture from St. Martin.

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Under water photos - 09/06/2020 01:12 PM

Great video, Zanshin!! And bob and barb--I do LOVE Queen Angels!! Thanks.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Under water photos - 09/06/2020 02:55 PM

The grey and french angles are nice too.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Under water photos - 09/06/2020 03:01 PM

Nice Video. I have logged just shy of 300 dives in SXM and yet to do that dive. Maybe next year if I keep diving.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Under water photos - 09/06/2020 04:24 PM

Wow thanks.
Posted By: JimandJane

Re: Under water photos - 09/06/2020 11:52 PM

Zanzhin, that was spectacular. What beautiful scenes. Than you.
Posted By: JimandJane

Re: Under water photos - 09/06/2020 11:57 PM

That should have been “Thank you.”
Posted By: EdB

Re: Under water photos - 09/07/2020 01:07 AM

Beautiful pictures. Were these taken under the bridge??? Drive by there all the time, but have never gone in there.

Re: Under water photos - 09/07/2020 03:13 PM

Yes, but go about 30 minutes before and after high tide as the water is very clear and there are more fish. The last few days there was between 50-75 scuba divers among the snorklelers. I see more fish for the effort here than SXM as you don't have to fight the waves. There are more angel fish along with many of the juvinile queen angel (probably my favorite) along with juvinile grey and French angel. Yesterday a manatee swam about 10 feet in front of me I did get a picture of it.
If you live in the area and snorkel I highly recommend it.
Posted By: Paul6363

Re: Under water photos - 09/13/2020 12:21 AM

Nice video. Thanks for sharing. I have over 3000 dives but none at SXM but I might after seeing your video. Still not the diving as your can obtain off Saba near Diamond, Eye of the Needle or Twilight Zone.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline