TravelTalkOnline

Photos from SXM

Posted By: biglar

Photos from SXM - 10/10/2020 02:08 AM

Just posted 30 of my all-time favorite photographs on my blog. Carol and I began trips to SXM 20 years ago and I have taken many, many photos during those years. Since we chose not to make our trip that was to begin next week, we went through hundreds of photos and picked out 30 of our favorites. Not necessarily the 30 best, but the ones that were the most memorable. Certainly not the same as being there, but hopefully it will hold us over for a few more months when we will try again to make a trip. My blog adds is https://lifewithldub.blogspot.com. Hope you enjoy a few of them and can relate to why we have chosen them as our most memorable.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Photos from SXM - 10/10/2020 01:06 PM

Thanks for the pictures. It has been some time since I was last at your site. I'm not sure why, but the pictures aren't expanding for me now.
Posted By: biglar

Re: Photos from SXM - 10/10/2020 04:59 PM

I am having trouble with that right now. The site made all new changes which I'm having trouble with. I'm not the only one who isn't impressed with the new format. Maybe they can get everything corrected soon. I'm sorry that they won't expand. I'll keep working on it. I hope you at least had the chance to view them in a bit smaller format. Thanks for the visit.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Photos from SXM - 10/10/2020 05:02 PM

OK, I wasn't sure if it was my browser or not.
Posted By: DonLinda

Re: Photos from SXM - 10/10/2020 10:14 PM

Enjoyed the images....good job.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline