TravelTalkOnline

Best wishes to Pat and John!

Posted By: Carol_Hill

Best wishes to Pat and John! - 11/28/2020 12:47 AM

Enjoy your trip, guys!!! With all the drama leading up to this trip, hopefully the trip itself will be totally problem free!! Enjoy!!
Posted By: pat

Re: Best wishes to Pat and John! - 11/28/2020 01:21 AM

Thank you. Iā€™m sure we will. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Best wishes to Pat and John! - 11/28/2020 10:25 AM

Good luck and safe travels. Looking forward to your reports.
Posted By: RICKnGRACE_LI_NY

Re: Best wishes to Pat and John! - 11/28/2020 12:42 PM

Have a great trip Pat!
Posted By: johndana274

Re: Best wishes to Pat and John! - 11/28/2020 01:56 PM

Thanks Carol

Took our COVID tests yesterday (Friday) Hoping they come back in time. We took two tests. Went to our local CVS and also did a Pixel mail in test. I know the at home kits aren't allowed but I have seen on facebook that that got them into the country. Hopefully one of these come through and we will be flying on Wednesday.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Best wishes to Pat and John! - 11/28/2020 02:01 PM

Johndana--I was actually referring to Pat and her husband John, who leave today, after much drama in getting approved, but certainly hope you are approved also. smile The people who are making the travel approvals are obviously making many mistakes, as is evidenced by Pat's situation, so the home test might get you in, but hopefully the real test will get back in time.. This is really too much drama these days. Glad that we decided to not even try for this year..
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Best wishes to Pat and John! - 11/28/2020 02:12 PM

Good luck but there were also some on facebook that had trips delayed or cancelled when submitting the home tests. Some get through and others do not.
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: Best wishes to Pat and John! - 11/28/2020 02:42 PM

Good Luck to you both!!
Hoping to see your entertaining posts and pictures soon.

Relax and enjoy--you sure put enough effort into this trip!!

smile
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline