TravelTalkOnline

COVID test CT/NY

Posted By: Savannahlucy

COVID test CT/NY - 12/03/2020 04:19 AM

Hi all,
Im looking for a place that guarantees a quick turn around RT-PCR or one of the 3 antigen tests. We took tests on Tuesday last week and are still waiting on 2 of the 4 test results. I can’t find any of the 3 antigen tests locally. I’m in Fairfield County, CT. Thanks
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: COVID test CT/NY - 12/03/2020 10:44 AM

Got ours in 24 hours, although they only guarantee 48. Newtown CT. https://www.beayoutifulhealthandwellness.com/covid19-testing
Posted By: rterrones

Re: COVID test CT/NY - 12/03/2020 03:02 PM

We had our test done at Passport Health in Illinois Monday afternoon and had our results early Wednesday AM. We had to do our own swab under their guidance but it was easy. All cleared for travel Saturday. Passport Health are located across the country. Highly recommend their services.
Posted By: lcote

Re: COVID test CT/NY - 12/03/2020 05:24 PM

Ha Good freakin luck finding a rapid test. We have looked EVERYWHERE in MA and cannot get one. We are praying our tests that were done Monday night are ready in time to leave on Saturday morning.
Passport Health in Woburn is not doing rapid tests.
Posted By: MrWhiskerssammy

Re: COVID test CT/NY - 12/03/2020 08:11 PM

We haven't found a rapid test in Fla.--at least close to where we live. Passport Health (as far as I know) is supposed to guarantee a 48 hour turn around but to the tune of $250.00 per person. For the two of us, it is the cost of another plane ticket and I am not sure I am willing to spend that extra money to get there right now.
Posted By: Savannahlucy

Re: COVID test CT/NY - 12/03/2020 09:36 PM

Thanks everyone! I booked a test in Newtown, thanks BillandElaine, that’s a lifesaver. I called Passport Health last week, there are none near me, the ones that are an hour drive aren’t doing test yet. They said the locations near Boston are doing tests (not sure which kind) but that’s a 3 hour drive from me.

Re: COVID test CT/NY - 12/03/2020 09:55 PM

Happy it worked out.
Posted By: lcote

Re: COVID test CT/NY - 12/04/2020 03:03 PM

Sadly, we have had to postpone as our tests won't be back in time. This stinks. But we will only be missing 2 days. At least we are getting to go.

Re: COVID test CT/NY - 12/04/2020 03:17 PM

Assume you know you have to have a test to go back to CT, yes? Unless they changed the rules in the last month.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: COVID test CT/NY - 12/04/2020 03:23 PM

Sorry you will have to delay the trip but at least you are able to go. Enjoy..
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline