TravelTalkOnline

Delta is Quick with a Refund

Posted By: ruralcarrier

Delta is Quick with a Refund - 01/26/2021 10:35 AM

While I still have yet to receive the notification email from them, and I doubt I will now, Delta was very quick to issue a refund and voucher, Upon finding my return on Delta for March was cancelled due to not being a "legal" connection, I called them, played the call back game and requested a refund. This was Sunday, Jan.24 in the later morning that I called. By yesterday, Monday Jan 25 the credit was shown as pending on my CC and the voucher portion of the ticket was already back in my Delta account. As of early this morning, Jan 26, Capital One has posted the credit. Part of the ticket was CC payment and part was a voucher from last year. Very impressive turnaround time on the processing of the credit.
Posted By: rickjames

Re: Delta is Quick with a Refund - 01/26/2021 01:32 PM

Same here, when it's easy to bash the airlines( and sometimes warranted) my refund was done within 24 hours.
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Delta is Quick with a Refund - 01/26/2021 01:38 PM

Good deal. Back in March 2020, I had a similar experience with Delta on a cancelled flight. All done very timely. United was a little slower, it was a different situation, but they also came through in the end. Always good to share some positive news as well.
Posted By: pat

Re: Delta is Quick with a Refund - 01/26/2021 01:40 PM

Good for you and for Delta in acting in such a timely fashion. Can’t say I’ve had much experience with Delta or anyone else for that matter but I’ve found both AA and JB to be incredibly fast with restoring miles or points to my FF accounts but cash refunds have usually taken anywhere from five to ten days. But at least they’ve been far more lenient in granting cash refunds as opposed to only vouchers without any argument on their parts.
Posted By: MotownTim

Re: Delta is Quick with a Refund - 01/27/2021 04:33 PM

Never had a bad experience with Delta.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline