TravelTalkOnline

Arrived SXM

Posted By: RonDon

Arrived SXM - 02/28/2021 08:07 PM

Exhausting day Saturday early up on to airport to find a bunch of irate people. seems quite a few did not have necessary forms or had incomplete forms. personal we’re telling them nothing they could do that they could not fly that day without paperwork.

We had COVID test and SXM health forms except one page of mine was missing. A helpful agent looked at it on my iPad and said he’d email to himself and print it so we could go on. Hubby was okay. Garbage always happens to me! I think this guy felt sorry for an old couple. Another worker came over and told him to just tell people to get proper paperwork themselves. I am so thankful for him.

Arrived early. Met by Leslie with a 2021 C orola. Hubby wanted a beat up car instead.

Lunch at Be Cool Marina Royal. Pork medallions and lamb shank, 2glasses Rose. wine, dessert $78. Glad we did because after check in BSV we crashed. Later we just had pears and back to bed.

Sunday lunch at Mamas Porto Cupecoy with friend Judith the dessert coffee across the way at Rendezvous and listened to live music until a great downpour so we paid bill said our goodbys and headed back to BSV where I sit on lanai writing this.

Two lunches no dinners yet. Maybe tomorrow.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Arrived SXM - 02/28/2021 09:09 PM

OK, glad you arrived. Time to relax and enjoy!
Posted By: Kennys

Re: Arrived SXM - 02/28/2021 09:30 PM

Welcome back Folks and do relax and enjoy your vacation .
Posted By: SXMNorm

Re: Arrived SXM - 02/28/2021 10:16 PM

Always great to be back in SXM.
Posted By: Jaybird

Re: Arrived SXM - 03/01/2021 12:09 AM

Glad to see you made it. Enjoy your trip.
Posted By: barryvabeach

Re: Arrived SXM - 03/01/2021 01:12 AM

Sounds similar to boarding we did on Thursday. It is pretty confusing, but my guess is TTOL posters have all their paperwork in order, it is the general masses that would have trouble finding out all the info.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Arrived SXM - 03/01/2021 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by barryvabeach
Sounds similar to boarding we did on Thursday. It is pretty confusing, but my guess is TTOL posters have all their paperwork in order, it is the general masses that would have trouble finding out all the info.

True we are fortunate to have the people at ttol
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline