TravelTalkOnline

Free chairs with food?

Posted By: LizChelsea

Free chairs with food? - 05/21/2021 10:52 PM

Hi All,

Well, after you helped me so much in making my initial travel plans, the date (Sunday) is almost here. My 21 year old daughter and I decided to rent a car (as many encouraged) and went with The Horny Toad (which has already been wonderful!). Testing and EHAS went smooth, car is rented through Kenny’s. I have seen spread across posts a few places we can get free chairs/umbrella with the purchase of food. That seems to be true at Orient Beach? Also, Grand Case Beach Club? Pinel? Do people have other suggestions?

Thanks,
Liz
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Free chairs with food? - 05/22/2021 12:44 AM

I think all of the restaurants on the south end of the beach have free chairs with food. The ones close to the village typically do not. Last time I was at GCBC they required payment.

Closer to home on Simpson Bay beach Mary's Boon and Karakter have free chairs for customers.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Free chairs with food? - 05/22/2021 01:09 AM

Pay for everything at Pinel. No free ride.
Posted By: EdB

Re: Free chairs with food? - 05/22/2021 04:48 AM

LeString on Orient is offering free chairs with purchase of drinks and lunch. They now have a new chef that is totally wonderful. Great food, great price and GREAT service both in the restaurant, and on the beach!! jean henri is the best beach attendent in all of the island. enjoy.
Posted By: LizChelsea

Re: Free chairs with food? - 05/23/2021 10:04 PM

Thanks Ed! We will take you up on that glowing recommendation, probably tomorrow.
Posted By: IslandBoi

Re: Free chairs with food? - 05/24/2021 12:14 AM

Orange Fever, 2-3 places down from LeString, also has free chairs/umbrella with meals purchase….but w/o meals it’s only 5 €=$, for each chair, umbrella included…food/drinks were very fairly priced…definitely most happening place today on that end of the beach
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Free chairs with food? - 05/24/2021 12:52 AM

They have padded chairs?
Posted By: IslandBoi

Re: Free chairs with food? - 05/24/2021 01:37 AM

yes…not all of them, but many do…ours did, purely by chance, weren’t specifically looking for them
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline