TravelTalkOnline

Exit COVID Test

Posted By: SXMFOX

Exit COVID Test - 06/07/2021 11:01 PM

We passed! It was like graduating third grade, for the third time! I tell you that we were sweating it, with ALL the government officials around us, looking and monitoring everything, check, check, check. NOT REALLY, JUST GIVE ME YOUR MONEY AND JUST GO, YOU WILL HERE BACK FROM US! Like billl and Elaine said, what a waste of money!
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Exit COVID Test - 06/07/2021 11:09 PM

Hopefully this will all wind down soon so at least vaccinated humans can travel freely,,,,,what a difference that will make.

I have two potential trips i(Paris, Costa Rica) n the planning stage that are TOTALLY dependent on the relaxing of the entry/exit stuff....if not relaxed then it's not worth the hassle
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Exit COVID Test - 06/07/2021 11:18 PM

Congratulations!
Posted By: SXMFOX

Re: Exit COVID Test - 06/07/2021 11:30 PM

Thanks ruralcarrier. I just hope we get our suckers when we check in! There is an interesting back story to all of this. Like I said earlier, smoke and mirrors, just follow the money!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Exit COVID Test - 06/08/2021 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by SXMFOX
Thanks ruralcarrier. I just hope we get our suckers when we check in! There is an interesting back story to all of this. Like I said earlier, smoke and mirrors, just follow the money!

Looking forward to hearing about it. Just be glad you didn't have to use the insurance, they would then have a blemished record. Contact me privately when you have a chance and fill me in on the details. Don't choke on the sucker and safe travels!
Posted By: freedomfighter

Re: Exit COVID Test - 06/08/2021 01:54 PM

It's a joke! Fill out the form with your name on it. Give sample. Wait 20 minutes. Get results. No ID ever checked! Anyone could take a test for anyone else.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline