TravelTalkOnline

Day 4 & 5

Posted By: RM5 LI

Day 4 & 5 - 06/24/2021 02:44 AM

Day 4 (Tuesday) - Met up with Jazzgal by the pool for some wonderful conversation. Such a lovely lady! Then Bill and I drove over to Dany’s again. This time we ordered the ribs besides the Caribs. It took awhile but they were worth the wait. After we drove to Plum Bay. Dinner was at the Gingerbread Cafe. Pasta primavera for me and penne chicken Alfredo for Bill. Ordered a slice of chocolate cake to bring back to have with some red wine.

Day 5 (Wednesday) - Up and out early. Picked up breakfast at Carl & Son’s Unique Bakery then headed over towards Orient Beach area. We choose Orange Fever to park our butts for a few hours. We got rained on at least three times but no biggie. The sargassum is horrible. The food was decent, chicken Cesar salad for me and Bill had a burger. No fries, asked for grilled veggies instead which was no problem. Making good time coming back until we get up the hill by the old Sonesta Great Bay. A car accident, didn’t look like anybody was hurt. We were waiting but everybody started to turn around. Looked like they closed the road for investigation. So close but yet so far to Divi. We had to turn around and come in the other way. What a PITA that was! But we made it back and of course the rains came again. LOL!!! It was still a great day! smile.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Day 4 & 5 - 06/24/2021 12:40 PM

Seems like it's been pretty rainy since we left. Glad you have enjoyed your time regardless.

Re: Day 4 & 5 - 06/25/2021 12:16 PM

Thanks Carol. It’s all good!
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Day 4 & 5 - 06/26/2021 08:40 AM

Thanks for sharing your trip report so far. Yes it seems that since March it's had it's rainy moments. But that never stopped any of us!! I also read about Orange fever being hit and miss. We parked at Kontiki twice, amazing all the way around and there guys kept the beach very clean!! Service was great food was excellent and drinks were really good!!

Re: Day 4 & 5 - 06/28/2021 04:51 PM

The rains were quick so all good. That was our first time at Orange Fever. Next time we will try Kontiki.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline