TravelTalkOnline

airtransat changes

Posted By: jeepers

airtransat changes - 06/25/2021 01:25 AM

Anybody booked airtransat from Toronto they have switched flights from Saturday to Sunday. This has just happened. Likely due to the influx of people going for cruise. I found out when I checked to see if the price went up after we booked & it was now Sunday . I've been assured I will receive email where I can accept the change. No big deal for us. Some it may be.We arrive at noon which we love.
When does super u close on Sundays?
Posted By: Kennys

Re: airtransat changes - 06/25/2021 11:33 AM

When will this be ?

Re: airtransat changes - 06/25/2021 06:18 PM

airTransat doesnt start flights to sxm until mid december. Our trip is early January. it's looking like you will have to fly here through a US airline with stopover for your daughters wedding. No direct flight I don't think. Good news is I think you will both make it! 😀

Re: airtransat changes - 06/26/2021 01:31 AM

Thanks Jeepers and we will figure it out . Thanks.
Posted By: CdnCouple

Re: airtransat changes - 06/26/2021 02:09 AM

Lesley, try WestJet. They fly direct Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and some Saturdays.

Here’s the December 2021 schedule (as of right now, no guarantee it won’t change):

Attached picture 7392AE74-B669-4809-BC56-152DB2D26C7B.jpeg

Re: airtransat changes - 06/26/2021 11:43 AM

Thanks .

Re: airtransat changes - 06/26/2021 05:58 PM

WestJet not flying there in september though.
Posted By: jon

Re: airtransat changes - 06/29/2021 10:34 PM

Thanks for this post. We still have not received an email. This might be a problem for those using timeshare

Re: airtransat changes - 06/30/2021 11:07 AM

I waited on phone an hour to talk to someone. They are working on changes from earlier flights forward so December flights first. She said we will get email to accept the change or call in to rebook. For refund they are encouraging to go online & it can take 3 months for that.
We will accept the one day change to Sunday which will avoid the Saturday madness at sxm airport. We arrive at noon but will need to get groceries. Super U closes early Sunday but I don't know when. It is hard for timeshare people but our spot is available when we want it. So grateful for that. So grateful to be able to get there.
Low vaccination rate french side is concerning though but we will go if there's a plane!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline