TravelTalkOnline

Club O Status

Posted By: candj

Club O Status - 08/03/2021 12:45 AM

I saw that In February 2021, the revised Rebuilding Permit application was submitted for Club O.

I was wondering if anyone has seen any activity at the Club O site as I thought the fall of 2021 was the target date?
Posted By: sxmmartini

Re: Club O Status - 08/03/2021 04:04 PM

August is when Club Orient will be getting permits to rebuild. I am sure we will be notified soon.
Posted By: Tonythepilot

Re: Club O Status - 08/04/2021 08:17 PM

I like the level of confidence in your reply. I would have gone with, August is when Club Orient is supposed to be getting permits to rebuild.
Posted By: o2bnsxm

Re: Club O Status - 08/04/2021 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tonythepilot
I like the level of confidence in your reply. I would have gone with, August is when Club Orient is supposed to be getting permits to rebuild.

And we all know how "Island Time" is. August means sometime around Christmas or New Years Day. Still, sounds like things are moving albeit S-L-O-W-L-Y
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Club O Status - 08/05/2021 06:10 AM

Back in April when we were on Orient, I took a walk around the facilities there. I was so upset to see all the devastation of this lil lovely resort! It's going to take a lot of man power to just clean it before the rebuild can start. Yeah could just be December if they are lucky!
Posted By: Tonythepilot

Re: Club O Status - 09/01/2021 09:55 PM

Am I correct in assuming that Club O does not get a building permit until the PPRN is finalized, which now seems to be the middle of October at the earliest?
Posted By: sxmmartini

Re: Club O Status - 09/02/2021 10:55 AM

October is when PPRN will be passed and Club Orient will know if the red zone is suitable for rebuilding a resort.
Posted By: jmbcomms

Re: Club O Status - 09/04/2021 04:27 PM

Or anything else... it damn well ought to be!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline