TravelTalkOnline

EHAS FORM

Posted By: DICKG

EHAS FORM - 08/08/2021 01:47 PM

I’m not the most computer friendly person is it possible to get a copy of the complete form so I know what and where .my problem is I have not gotten to the second part because I’m not sure if that would be concerned an application
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: EHAS FORM - 08/08/2021 02:19 PM

I'm sorry, I do not understand your question. Are you trying to get approval for a trip in the next couple of days, or are you just trying to see what the questions are?
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: EHAS FORM - 08/08/2021 02:30 PM

you can just keep proceeding on the forms. Nothing happens till you're directed to pay the insurance and hit submit. Yes you can print it out too.

Re: EHAS FORM - 08/08/2021 04:17 PM

What are the questions are I see on a reply from scubaman that nothing happens until you pay for the insurance and has that gone down I seem to of read that it did . Thanks for any help
Posted By: kim

Re: EHAS FORM - 08/08/2021 04:34 PM

Sorry - what exactly are you asking? Are you ready to submit for entry? You can go through the form to see it. But It may stop you unless you upload your COVID test or vaccine card. Best to apply on a computer, but a tablet will work. I find a smart phone too cumbersome.

Right now the insurance is 15.00 per person. Used to be 30.00. But if you go that far you will apply.

Could it be stopping you because of your dates? Just not understanding what you are attempting to do.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: EHAS FORM - 08/08/2021 05:31 PM

Kim-agreed. I have no idea what the actual question is.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: EHAS FORM - 08/08/2021 11:05 PM

As was mentioned....Fill out the form....don't submit it....and you will know exactly what you need

....if that's your question
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: EHAS FORM - 08/08/2021 11:36 PM

And you can print it out without submitting.

Re: EHAS FORM - 08/09/2021 01:19 PM

Thank you
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline