TravelTalkOnline

Excursion to Tintamarre

Posted By: caeguy

Excursion to Tintamarre - 10/07/2021 03:29 PM

I've always enjoyed Celine Charters that included a visit at Tintamarre. It doesn't seem to be a stop anymore nor can I find any other excursion that included Tintamarre. Am I missing something? Any other options?
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Excursion to Tintamarre - 10/07/2021 03:38 PM

Friends on island did a trip with Tango yesterday. This is what they had to say:

Amazing day out on catamaran Tango around the island of St. Maarten/St. Martin. Snorkeling at Creole Rock, Lunch at Talk of the Town in Grand Case, more snorkel time at Tintemare and just an all around amazing time on the boat
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Excursion to Tintamarre - 10/07/2021 04:05 PM

If Haresh is still the captain of Tango, I'm sure it will be a great time!
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: Excursion to Tintamarre - 10/07/2021 04:07 PM

Boomerang also made a stop at Tintamare and we snorkled there and could swim to shore. This was last March -- but there were people camping there. Boomerang does a food service on board, usually seafood, a salad, bread. You can upgrade for a different meal plan. While out snorkeling, the captain was sending out drinks encased in a football. Very memorable trip.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Excursion to Tintamarre - 10/07/2021 04:15 PM

I saw Haresh captaining the Tango this last May.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: Excursion to Tintamarre - 10/07/2021 04:20 PM

Yes, Haresh is captain in the pictures.
Posted By: caeguy

Re: Excursion to Tintamarre - 10/07/2021 04:57 PM

Thanks everyone... I'll look at the Tango
Posted By: chelea

Re: Excursion to Tintamarre - 10/07/2021 09:08 PM

No 1 SXM has a day sail to Tintamarre.
Posted By: kim

Re: Excursion to Tintamarre - 10/07/2021 09:13 PM

No1SXM only takes 10-12 people. I’ve seen the tango fully loaded. Over 30 if not more. I have done No1SXM several times now. Great relaxing day. True day sail as Pieter almost never uses the engine. Only sails. Very peaceful day.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline