Posted By: SXMScubaman

Traffic controls continue - 10/18/2021 03:04 PM

Herald LINK
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Traffic controls continue - 10/18/2021 06:32 PM

...and what about the bikers?
Posted By: MrWhiskerssammy

Re: Traffic controls continue - 10/18/2021 06:38 PM

In my opinion--the cops are afraid of the bikers because they continue to do nothing about them. It's just so much easier to pull a car over and turn it upside down than actually going face to face with the bikers. What about that little 4 mo. old baby who had a rock thrown at it through the rear window?? Will anything happen as the result of that? NO!!
Posted By: ruralcarrier

Re: Traffic controls continue - 10/18/2021 06:52 PM

Sadly, I think you are correct.
Posted By: boucharda

Re: Traffic controls continue - 10/18/2021 08:41 PM

It's just so much easier to pull a car over and turn it upside down than actually going face to face with the bikers

Yup...it's more of a show thing to pull over vehicles with expired plates, window tinting etc. etc. than to address the harder to control issue of out of control bikers terrorizing the Island....this rock though the window event is an example of total lack of control of these thugs. They have free reign and they know it.....so much for "The Friendly Island"

Rant over....

Edit: important note....by "bikers" I mean scooter scum not motorcyclists
Posted By: foreversxm

Re: Traffic controls continue - 10/18/2021 09:32 PM

I wonder how the Bikers or the police would respond if people starting throwing rocks at Bikers?
Posted By: Colour1

Re: Traffic controls continue - 10/19/2021 11:09 AM

Over the years, I've wondered even how some of these cars/trucks even drove and weren't taken off the road??? But will they even do anything about it?? As far as the motorbikers, I've always had one eye in the mirror for them coming up from behind, just to move over so that not to get clipped in there reckless driving! What gets me, is that these "Evil Knievel's" have no fear of the ground or any other solid fixture!! I road my whole life, that pavement has got no give!!! Unfortunately we have seen our fair share of fatalities over the years. It won't stop until they are confiscated or banned from the island, four wheelers too!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline