TravelTalkOnline

And the best goes on..

Posted By: fabila

And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 11:24 AM

We had intermittent showers most of Sunday which did not deter us from having some beach time.

Meals so far have been dinner at Dinghy Dock, breakfast at SMYC (best Bloody Mary’s on the island). Dinner at Spaghetti house. Spaghetti House is a new find for us. I made a reservation for 7 via Instagram direct message. They take reservations for any size party which I highly suggest making. We all enjoyed our pasta and Caesar salad. In addition to menu options she had at least 5 special pastas for the evening. Beer & wine only. Portions were plentiful and very reasonable. No service charge added.

Posted By: pat

Re: And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 12:32 PM

Louise,

I saw the photos, on FB I’m thinking? So glad you tried and enjoyed it. It’s become a real favorite of ours and Caterina is an absolute sweetheart. First time we went a few years ago she was not there and they had a friend helping out in her absence. He brought us our menus and asked if we wanted drinks. I asked if he had a wine list and he looked at me like I had three heads and calmly replied, “Yes! Red or white!” Every time I hear the term ‘wine list’ I think of him and that evening and smile.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 12:46 PM

Sounds like fun, as always, Louise! Looking forward to seeing some pictures here. Carry on!!

Re: And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 12:47 PM

I wanted the beef lasagna but that is only available on Mondays we will try to return as I wanted to order that. I recall Wednesday is ravioli night.

We really enjoyed it Pat. I believe it was you and Terry whose reviews we read which convinced us to eat there.
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 12:57 PM

Spaghetti House is a hidden jem! Been visiting since they opened.

Re: And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 01:17 PM

Definitely is a gem sorry we hadn’t dined there sooner.
Posted By: Brooke Lynn

Re: And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 01:58 PM

Added to our list, thanks for sharing! Let us know if you have others smile
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 02:14 PM

where is it located?
Posted By: bdeeley

Re: And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 02:18 PM

In Jordan Village, Cupecoy
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 02:20 PM

Thanks.
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: And the best goes on.. - 10/25/2021 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by BillandElaine
Spaghetti House is a hidden jem! Been visiting since they opened.

Elaine, we have been going there since you told us about it!!

Excellent!!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline