TravelTalkOnline

Patio Furniture

Posted By: DougK37614

Patio Furniture - 10/26/2021 06:44 PM

We need to purchase new outdoor patio furniture for our condo. We've been to ACE and Quick Ideas, but they didn't have the size we need. Does anyone have other suggestions?
Posted By: kim

Re: Patio Furniture - 10/26/2021 09:35 PM

Good Luck! I’m trying to find living room furniture that is comfy and practical! Not having any luck. Luckily what I have is fine, just not my style. Best to drive around. Check out the French side. I’m awful with “towns” but if coming from the causeway head to the French side and drive through those shopping areas. Also out past grand case before CulDeSac there are shops. Also same road ace is on in Colebay.

Re: Patio Furniture - 10/26/2021 09:44 PM

If you’re on Instagram or Facebook search for this company. Plan on checking them out this trip.

Attached picture 42BF4D7F-E286-43A2-BE8A-24C551B1EC5D.jpeg
Posted By: sxmmartini

Re: Patio Furniture - 10/26/2021 09:51 PM

Try First Deco on Rue de Hollande Road in Marigot. Purchased a nice teak table with eight teak chairs. They have a warehouse with stock. Good Luck.
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: Patio Furniture - 10/26/2021 10:55 PM

We bought at Home Depot and shipped it over

Re: Patio Furniture - 10/26/2021 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Uksimonusa
We bought at Home Depot and shipped it over

I wonder how long a container would take these days? We have considered it.
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: Patio Furniture - 10/26/2021 11:56 PM

We use interline in Miami, just have Home Depot or whoever you buy from, ship it there,if it's there by Noon on Monday it arrives in SXM the following Monday/Tuesday and is normally ready for collection the following day, they charge by volume not by weight and are very reasonable

Re: Patio Furniture - 10/26/2021 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Uksimonusa
We use interline in Miami, just have Home Depot or whoever you buy from, ship it there,if it's there by Noon on Monday it arrives in SXM the following Monday/Tuesday and is normally ready for collection the following day, they charge by volume not by weight and are very reasonable

Thanks!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline