TravelTalkOnline

Long term parking out of MIAMI

Posted By: pasnyder

Long term parking out of MIAMI - 11/07/2021 11:52 PM

We just used WAY.com last week to park at Embassy Suites to fly out of MIA. It was $5.00 a day and everything went smoothly. Shuttle bus runs all the time, and it's super close to the airport. No complaints at all. We'd definitely use them again. Just want to pass this along.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Long term parking out of MIAMI - 11/08/2021 12:05 AM

Interesting. We will have to check it out. We have been using Park N Fly at Miami and basically have ZERO complaints about them, but it does cost about $10 a day. To be clear, did you stay at Embassy Suites the night before your trip?
Posted By: tbone

Re: Long term parking out of MIAMI - 11/08/2021 12:57 AM

We just got back from two weeks in SXM Carol and did the Stay, Park, Fly at Embassy Suites. We paid about $240 total. We drive down from Venice the night before, have a fun, free cocktail hour and nice, free breakfast in the morning before our flight. Shuttle runs every 1/2 hour and was on time and conveniently close for pick up and drop off. We get the idea of the long term parking you use, but the ES gives us the comfort of not missing ur flight because of a flat tire or breakdown and a relaxing morning.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Long term parking out of MIAMI - 11/08/2021 01:32 AM

Yes, there is something to be said for basically starting the vacation a day early, with spending the night before at a hotel. I was just trying to see if the $5 a day was only if you stay at the hotel the night before.

Miami Park N Fly really does have their stuff together, with valet parking included and basically constant pickups at the airport on the way back, no half hour wait for the shuttle on the way back, which really is a big deal to me.
Posted By: ChuckG

Re: Long term parking out of MIAMI - 11/08/2021 11:30 AM

In case Pauline doesn't see your question, they live in the Miami area so I assume that they only did parking, not sleepover. I'll email her for clarification. We stayed at the Hampton Inn near the airport and used the Sleep/Park/Fly with them and were very happy.
Posted By: pasnyder

Re: Long term parking out of MIAMI - 11/08/2021 11:55 AM

No, we didn't stay over. We drove down from Sunny Isles Beach and went to the front desk. She told us to park anywhere and gave us a ticket to hang from the rear view mirror, and then go to the shuttle bus. We had to wait for others for maybe 5 minutes. On the return shuttle trip we headed for the front desk. The shuttle driver was in the lobby and asked if we came back on the correct date. I said yes, and he proceeded outside to open the gate for us. (He didn't even check if it was the correct date) It all went very smoothly.

Here is a sample date... https://www.way.com/parkingdetails/3973396/Embassy-Suites-Miami-MIA-Airport-Parking?cid=3973398

**Shuttle Information
Currently, the airport shuttle is only available 7 AM-12 PM and 4 PM-10 PM.
Posted By: freedomfighter

Re: Long term parking out of MIAMI - 11/08/2021 12:48 PM

We have been doing the stay, park, fly thing at EB Hotel for years. The package comes with free 7 nights of parking, but they have never charged us for parking longer than that. We just returned from SXM on Saturday, after 11 nights. No extra charge. Shuttles run every 30 minutes. Very dependable, nice hotel.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline