TravelTalkOnline

JB April flights

Posted By: pat

JB April flights - 01/12/2022 01:20 AM

So most everyone who spends a lot of time here knows that JB is usually NOT my favorite airline but………don’t know if this will help anyone else or not but today I was checking my reservations (mid-April flights from EWR r/t) as JB seems to change things way too often. My flights were still there as originally booked with one exception - the prices had dropped considerably from what we booked at, both the dollar and point amounts.

I didn’t really think it would be worth the effort but I called anyway and left my callback number and about an hour later they got back to me. I was allowed to cancel everything with no penalties or forfeiture of funds, even including one leg I had originally booked at Blue Basic prices.

They gave me full refunds, some to my JB Travel Bank, some back to my cc and some back to my mileage account, each refund in the manner I had previously booked. And in rebooking the same exact itinerary I saved a ton of JB points and some serious dollars, too. And better yet, I paid less on the rebooking for Blue than I originally paid for Blue Basic.

Hopefully someone else traveling in that APRIL timeframe may be able to benefit, too.
Posted By: Kennys

Re: JB April flights - 01/12/2022 01:31 AM

Very good for you Pat.
Posted By: bizzottom

Re: JB April flights - 01/13/2022 09:28 AM

Hey Pat,
been monitoring JB for March from Boston area and the flites seem to be coming down also.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline