TravelTalkOnline

Finally Booked

Posted By: Mbrott

Finally Booked - 02/03/2022 01:21 AM

We are booked for 32nd anniversary to SXM the end of April and beginning of May. Our honeymoon was at L'habitation and we have been coming back since except for Covid and Irma. It's great to see all the places mostly back open and some new choices.

I've been looking at restaurants and they are actually priced less than restaurants in Chicago since Covid. I looked at IZI and Bistro Carraibes and everything was less than we are paying.

Who was the main server at Le Piment about 4 years ago. Has she gone to another place?

Also, is the crepe place in Grand case open?

We are staying in Orient and very excited.

Mbrott

Posted By: 48ref

Re: Finally Booked - 02/03/2022 01:29 AM

Christelle was at le Piment now at Wai Plage on Orient Beach
Posted By: Todd_Melinda_K

Re: Finally Booked - 02/03/2022 04:16 AM

We just got back on 1/15. We stayed on Orient. Yes, Christelle is at Wai Plage which is next to Kon Tiki on the beach. Definitely go see her there, her and her crew provide the same great service. Check out La Villa & Le Bistronome in Grand Case for excellent food and service. Also, when we were there the crepe trailer was there in GC, but we never saw it open. I’m not sure of it’s status.
Posted By: Biturbo

Re: Finally Booked - 02/03/2022 04:38 PM

We also stayed at the former l'Habitation, which underwent several name changes, and is now Secrets (correct me if I'm wrong). Beautiful place - on Anse Marcel.
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Finally Booked - 02/03/2022 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by Biturbo
We also stayed at the former l'Habitation, which underwent several name changes, and is now Secrets (correct me if I'm wrong). Beautiful place - on Anse Marcel.

Le'Meridien, and then the Radisson, were what is now Secrets. l'Habitation was where Anse Marcel Beach Club is now, if I'm not mistaken.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline