KLM will not enforce mask mandate - 03/25/2022 02:45 PM

LINK
Posted By: KGB

Re: KLM will not enforce mask mandate - 03/25/2022 06:07 PM

Finally the common sense is prevailing!
Posted By: CrazyCanuxx

Re: KLM will not enforce mask mandate - 03/25/2022 06:18 PM

Good afternoon,

I am confused... your link to the article titled The Netherlands Just Dropped Pre-arrival Testing — What to Know If You're Going does not mention KLM once (my ctl-F did not produce even one hit) but does state: "However, masks must still be worn on airplanes and in airports."

Perhaps you can link the article your title refers to so as best not to mislead your readers?

If I am wrong, feel free to quote where the link above mentions KLM and masks.

regards and safe travels to all.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: KLM will not enforce mask mandate - 03/25/2022 06:25 PM

You are correct, the main focus of that article is that they are dropping pre-arrival testing. Further on in the article, it states that the government says they are supposed to keep mask mandates in effect, but that KLM is not going to enforce it.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: KLM will not enforce mask mandate - 03/25/2022 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by CrazyCanuxx
Good afternoon,

I am confused... your link to the article titled The Netherlands Just Dropped Pre-arrival Testing — What to Know If You're Going does not mention KLM once (my ctl-F did not produce even one hit) but does state: "However, masks must still be worn on airplanes and in airports."

Perhaps you can link the article your title refers to so as best not to mislead your readers?

If I am wrong, feel free to quote where the link above mentions KLM and masks.

regards and safe travels to all.

Does this work for you? Taken out of the article.
"While the government will still require masks be worn onboard aircraft, Dutch carrier KLM vowed to stop enforcing its mask policy on Wednesday, telling local news outlet RTL News it was "disappointing that the use of face masks during boarding and during the entire flight is still being considered by the Dutch government, while this has been abandoned everywhere in the Netherlands."

"Due to the increasing number of 'unruly' incidents on board, KLM no longer monitors wearing face masks on flights to countries that do not make this mandatory. KLM urgently advises these passengers to wear a face mask," a representative from KLM told Travel + Leisure. "The Dutch government has indicated that KLM does not have to maintain on board if there is a threat of conflict.""
Posted By: CrazyCanuxx

Re: KLM will not enforce mask mandate - 03/25/2022 08:34 PM

Yes, thanks.

Bless
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline