TravelTalkOnline

Great Afternoon in Porto Cupecoy

Posted By: Whale Tail

Great Afternoon in Porto Cupecoy - 03/28/2022 12:27 AM

Thanks to my query of what to do in Cupecoy on Sunday Peter and Christine suggested that we try the Rendezvous Jazz afternoon and the music was great, there must of been 9 musicians in the courtyard setting. But the highlight of the day was meeting a fellow TTOL member in person for the first time. It was truly a special moment for me and my wife to meet with RonDon and forever put a face to their post. They have been coming here for 40 plus years and I couldn't get enough of their stories. Thank You
Posted By: FatCat04

Re: Great Afternoon in Porto Cupecoy - 03/28/2022 01:05 AM

Being from Nashville we love live music of all kinds (a staple of almost any place of note in our home city) but especially love Jazz so this is good good info. We will have to check out Rendez Vous Lounge come our June trip. We really love the Porto Cupecoy space. Also so nice to meet someone you know only from online. We have many online friends dear husband (dh) and I have met in real life (irl) and have done and even led more than a few cruise meet and greets. Met some great folks.
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Great Afternoon in Porto Cupecoy - 03/28/2022 12:26 PM

Wale it was our pleasure too. You are a great couple and we had good conversation.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Great Afternoon in Porto Cupecoy - 03/28/2022 01:08 PM

Glad you were able to meet up. We have met many wonderful people through here.
Posted By: EdB

Re: Great Afternoon in Porto Cupecoy - 03/28/2022 09:57 PM

We went to rendevous last week. Music was beyond outstanding!!! Food wasn't bad either.
Posted By: Whale Tail

Re: Great Afternoon in Porto Cupecoy - 03/28/2022 10:21 PM

EdB
Agree. You might think that this is just a background music thing, it is not, The music IS the thing..
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline