TravelTalkOnline

SXM PAWS Rescue…..Volunteer Dog Walkers

Posted By: gracie5

SXM PAWS Rescue…..Volunteer Dog Walkers - 04/05/2022 01:36 PM

SXM PAWS is in need of volunteer dog walkers for their older dogs for exercise & socialization. A walk on the beach, a hike in the woods, etc. is an adventure for these sweet dogs. If you have a couple of hours to dedicate please consider dog walking. They are located at 2 Tray Drive next to the Island Vet in Cole Bay. Hours of the Rescue are 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. weekdays & 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on Saturday. Get involved & join the volunteer team today while you are visiting the island. My husband & I volunteered while we were on the island & it was a wonderful experience plus we got lots of exercise. The dogs are really grateful.
Posted By: EscapingCold

Re: SXM PAWS Rescue…..Volunteer Dog Walkers - 04/07/2022 10:21 PM

My wife and I plan to do that. Thanks for the post as we didn't know this was something we could do.

Re: SXM PAWS Rescue…..Volunteer Dog Walkers - 04/08/2022 01:21 AM

Thanks so much for your response. So excited to hear that you are willing to give the sweet pups a chance to get out & about. Check out their website at SXM PAWS Rescue.
Posted By: blackmercedes

Re: SXM PAWS Rescue…..Volunteer Dog Walkers - 04/08/2022 01:51 AM

This is a wonderful organization. We got a coconut retriever from them. These island dogs are VERY special.

Re: SXM PAWS Rescue…..Volunteer Dog Walkers - 04/10/2022 10:38 PM

You are so right. The full time volunteers who run the organization SXM PAWS are incredibly dedicated people. Coconut retrievers are the best.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline