TravelTalkOnline

EHAS Question

Posted By: obgirl01

EHAS Question - 05/16/2022 03:12 PM

HI,
Sorry for the repeated question...we are flying in on Saturday...I just got a notice from our airline carrier JetBlue about travel requirements with a link to the StMartin EHAS website. I am not seeing anything on that website that says to submit your application 3 days in advance...does that mean I can submit our information now or should I wait until Wednesday....
Thanks much,
Posted By: BillandElaine

Re: EHAS Question - 05/16/2022 03:15 PM

It will not be accepted before Wednesday.
Posted By: obgirl01

Re: EHAS Question - 05/16/2022 03:24 PM

Okay, Thank you so much!!
Posted By: DRich

Re: EHAS Question - 05/16/2022 03:58 PM

I am also flying in on Saturday. Does the EHAS just require proof of vaccination or do I need to complete another COVID test? I have had the two vaccinations and a booster.
Posted By: Jaybird

Re: EHAS Question - 05/16/2022 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by DRich
I am also flying in on Saturday. Does the EHAS just require proof of vaccination or do I need to complete another COVID test? I have had the two vaccinations and a booster.

Just proof of vaccination for EHAS. The US will require a Covid test for re-entry.
Posted By: DRich

Re: EHAS Question - 05/16/2022 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jaybird
Originally Posted by DRich

Just proof of vaccination for EHAS. The US will require a Covid test for re-entry.

Thank you, that is what I thought and was hoping.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline