TravelTalkOnline

Bird Park

Posted By: mstngal

Bird Park - 05/21/2022 12:04 AM

Has anyone been to the Bird Park? I’m assuming it is open these days… I heard good things about it a few years back and curious if it’s worth the stop…
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Bird Park - 05/21/2022 03:02 AM

You mean Parrotville?
Posted By: jazzgal

Re: Bird Park - 05/21/2022 07:42 AM

Definitely worth it and yes, it's open.

LINK to Parotte Ville

LINK - Jazz Gal Trip Report of Parotte Ville

Posted By: jomarc

Re: Bird Park - 05/21/2022 11:36 AM

We visited Parrotte Ville last Sunday. If you like birds and meeting nice people, it’s definitely worth the trip.
Posted By: FatCat04

Re: Bird Park - 05/21/2022 12:12 PM

On our list in 2 weeks when we get back to SXM. Looks amazing.

I love parrots. They all have their own personality. My sis had an African Grey for years and years. Very much a one person bird but he could say anything and he sounded just like my sis. He would scold her doggies just for fun telling them to "Get in the crate!" and they would slink off to their crate. You know that parrot was snickering to himself. So naughty. Whoever came up with "bird brain" never had a parrot.
Posted By: KitKat

Re: Bird Park - 05/21/2022 02:05 PM

We took our adult sons & SOs down to SXM this Feb. They were polite, but less than enthusiastic about going to the bird farm., even though we told them how much we enjoyed it when we went during our last visit. But they loved it! All sorts of photos were taken and shared. Any age will have fun there. A must visit in my opinion.
Posted By: mstngal

Re: Bird Park - 05/21/2022 09:21 PM

Jazzgal that is a great pic!
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline