TravelTalkOnline

Re-entering the US

Posted By: bethy2120

Re-entering the US - 06/09/2022 10:46 AM

Well, this week sure has flown! Even though we don't depart until Saturday, I already sense the "back to reality" scaries creeping in. I'm aware that we must provide proof of negative covid test, but curious if there are any other online forms etc that we must complete? Do we just show proof at the airport or must we upload to a portal on the AA site or something? Thanks in advance!
Posted By: GaKaye

Re: Re-entering the US - 06/09/2022 10:59 AM

AA should have sent you information on how to complete and use their Verifly app.
Posted By: Jaybird

Re: Re-entering the US - 06/09/2022 12:25 PM

Verifly will make your airport experience easier but you can show your negative covid test at the airport. There is another form you will have to complete and sign at the airport if you don't use Verifly. I recommend Verifly but it can be done without it.
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Re-entering the US - 06/09/2022 02:38 PM

We didn't use Verifly with AA and all went smooth except for our canceled and delayed flights retuning to US. All we needed was to show our negative test results and a completed Attestation form that we had already made a a copy of and filled out before arriving at airport. If you don't have one they hand one to you there. Plenty of time in line to fill it out.
Posted By: bethy2120

Re: Re-entering the US - 06/12/2022 03:53 PM

Having the verifly app helped to speed things up at the airport. Overall, I was expecting the worst at PJIA, but it was actually pretty smooth for a Saturday. Our flight to Charlotte left on time and landed early at 5:46 - we were through customs at in a cab home by 6:20. Door dash dinner, then in bed by 8:30. It was a great first trip back since 2019. Sunday scaries and post vacation sadness is in full effect, but already plotting our return smile
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline