TravelTalkOnline

Jet Blue

Posted By: jollymonsrv

Jet Blue - 06/27/2022 10:32 AM

Good Morning. Booked my Nov.5-12,2022 Three Weeks ago. Read my emails this morning and my 6:30 am flt. Bos to Fll was cancelled and rebooked for 5 am to JFK. . O;nly plus is we now land in SXM @ 1 pm. Now to rebook my seats. Here’s hoping
Posted By: lcote

Re: Jet Blue - 06/27/2022 12:34 PM

Just FYI, on the way back, leave WAY more than an hour if you are flying through JFK on the way back. Husband and I had an hour and a half. Jet Blue took off late (AGAIN) and we wound up with 40 minutes to make it through customs etc. We BARELY made it and the only reason we did is because we have Global Entry!
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Jet Blue - 06/27/2022 01:05 PM

So, let me get this straight--Jet Blue put FLL--SXM back on the schedule for November and then now have cancelled flights out of FLL again?
Posted By: KenNDeb

Re: Jet Blue - 06/27/2022 01:38 PM

My wife booked Jet Blue for Jan 7, 2023 from Newark non-stop to SXM on June 12th. I received an email from Jet Blue yesterday telling us our flight now departs 3 hours earlier and is no longer a non-stop. We go from Newark to Boston with a 1 hour 15 minute race to catch our flight to SXM that leaves at 10 AM. Amazing what is happening with the airline industry.
Posted By: WLE

Re: Jet Blue - 06/27/2022 05:28 PM

With that 3 hour change you do have the option to get a refund if you want to.. and maybe you can find a better flight.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Jet Blue - 06/27/2022 05:43 PM

WLE--It doesn't matter if there is a 3 hour difference, if the flight goes from a non-stop to a connecting flight, they are entitled to a refund if they want. As you say, IF they can find a better flight.
Posted By: KenNDeb

Re: Jet Blue - 06/28/2022 12:45 AM

I have been checking other airlines and the prices are rather high. At this time we are going to stay with Jet Blue unless I can find something more suitable. My wife flew Frontier to Atlanta Georgia a week and a half ago and is hoping Frontier doesn't change her scheduled flight. Newark is our international airport and they seem to be having many issues with canceled flights. I will keep checking for a better option.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline