TravelTalkOnline

SXM PAWS Rescue Organization

Posted By: gracie5

SXM PAWS Rescue Organization - 01/08/2023 04:44 PM

SXM PAWS is looking for a flight partner for Piper, a rescue puppy, to her furever family in Chicago. The family who is adopting her is willing to drive to any of the following cities to pick her up….Minneapolis, St. Louis, Indianapolis, anywhere in Iowa, Louisville, Detroit or Milwaukee. PAWS will pay all expenses for Piper to travel and also make all the arrangements & do all paperwork for the airlines. If you are interested in helping Piper get to her new home please email me at rozweiss@comcast.net. Thanks
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: SXM PAWS Rescue Organization - 01/08/2023 07:27 PM

I hope you find someone to help. Best wishes!
Posted By: phillygirl7

Re: SXM PAWS Rescue Organization - 01/09/2023 06:37 AM

Is there a reason the dog does not fly to ORD / Chicago or Midway Airlines? We adopted a dog from SXM (friend who was moving) and the dog was shipped to ORD. It was an ordeal in that it took all day to track the dog down, but he is a great fit for our family. We are in Wisconsin, and ORD was the closest place they could ship him to.
Posted By: gracie5

Re: SXM PAWS Rescue Organization - 01/09/2023 07:55 PM

As you read above Piper’s furever home is in Chicago (ORD). If no one was available to be her flight partner to ORD the family adopting her was willing to drive to any location near Chicago as listed above. Don’t think it’s anything against ORD it’s a matter of finding the right fit for a travel companion. The puppies that are adopted from SXM PAWS fly in the cabin, in a carrier, with the flight partner.
Posted By: TechieTechie

Re: SXM PAWS Rescue Organization - 01/29/2023 03:12 PM

Dang, if the owners would drive to Ohio, I would seriously consider this. I'll be on the island starting Feb 12 (for 2 weeks).
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline