TravelTalkOnline

The Pub

Posted By: megamania

The Pub - 03/02/2023 02:42 PM

Hello All Just read on facebook that the Pub in the Simpson Bay area is now closed for renovations or new owner? They apparently have great music jam nights, etc. on Monday and Wednesday. What I read is that they will re open April 1. Just wondering if any of you on the island can confirm or deny what I read. We were really looking forward to checking the place out when we arrive March 30 and stay till April 7. Any info at all would be appreciated if you have first hand knowledge.

Thanks again,,,,counting the days.
Posted By: kim

Re: The Pub - 03/02/2023 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by megamania
Hello All Just read on facebook that the Pub in the Simpson Bay area is now closed for renovations or new owner? They apparently have great music jam nights, etc. on Monday and Wednesday. What I read is that they will re open April 1. Just wondering if any of you on the island can confirm or deny what I read. We were really looking forward to checking the place out when we arrive March 30 and stay till April 7. Any info at all would be appreciated if you have first hand knowledge.

Yes, closed and new owners and managers. Pretty sure different name and atmosphere in the location - but the Jam session will be back.
Posted By: IslandBoi

Re: The Pub - 03/02/2023 04:27 PM

we checked it out for the first time in early january…we stopped by on a saturday night around 7, before going elsewhere for dinner…for the hour we were there, the only people in the place besides my wife and i were the owner and a bartender
Posted By: megamania

Re: The Pub - 03/02/2023 09:15 PM

Awesome news that the jam session will be back....yay
Posted By: Uksimonusa

Re: The Pub - 03/02/2023 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by megamania

That's the word from several good sources, new name, new owner, same great music
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline