TravelTalkOnline

Day 1

Posted By: JohnandBev

Day 1 - 03/29/2023 11:44 AM

Wife and I arrived yesterday WestJet non stop from Toronto – 1st trip back in 4 yrs, 9th in total.

For de-planing, here are new ramps that zig zag for deplaning, easy to use, but you still get bussed to the terminal. Fairly easy thru security. Got luggage and then joined stopped line to go through another check. No lines, just a mass crowd funneling past one person. Needs some improvement.

Wilfred Brooks was waiting, always glad to see his smiling face. Leisurely drive! To Orient Village. Jeanie of ShopnDrop had done her magic and supplies as ordered and in the fridge were cold drinks – yeah. All squared away, drinks and snack at Yellow Sub. They have music 6 days a wk starting at 8.

Off the bed early and now about to go for my beach walk. Great looking day. Here for about 3 wks.
J&B
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Day 1 - 03/29/2023 12:49 PM

Sounds like a lovely beginning to your trip. I wish ALL planes had the ramp for deplaning. Usually we get one when we come on AA from Miami.

Enjoy your trip!
Posted By: RonDon

Re: Day 1 - 03/29/2023 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
Sounds like a lovely beginning to your trip. I wish ALL planes had the ramp for deplaning. Usually we get one when we come on AA from Miami.

Enjoy your trip!

I meant to mention that our Jet Blue fly had those same ramps the the tram. The Delta that arrived about same time did not have ramps and people walked across tarmac
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline