TravelTalkOnline

Roma

Posted By: Wingman

Roma - 10/28/2023 12:19 PM

I just wanted to say that I went to Roma in Maho last night with our group and was so pleased we went there. It was a last minute decision, we had originally planned on going to Bamboo. The weather was awful all afternoon, very windy and rainy. We thought Bamboo would be much better during nice weather as we prefer not to eat indoors there. We decided to give Roma a try after looking at the menu the previous night while strolling in Maho. So glad we made that choice. It was great to see Marco again as well. As you would expect from him, everything was top notch. I will let Louise go into details and pictures, she is quite good at that.
Posted By: Carol_Hill

Re: Roma - 10/28/2023 12:59 PM

Agreed, don't think Bamboo would have been a good choice in bad weather. Presumably you will be able to get there soon.
Posted By: fabila

Re: Roma - 10/28/2023 01:10 PM

Thanks Michael, it was a pleasure last night and was the right choice. I am sure you would have done justice to a detailed report here also.
Posted By: The_Lurker

Re: Roma - 10/28/2023 01:28 PM

Roma looks and sounds fantastic!!
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Roma - 10/28/2023 02:50 PM

Roma is one of our favorites. Marco runs a tight ship and expects the most out of his servers. Food is always top notch. Glad you enjoyed it. Has he completed the back area across from the restrooms?
Posted By: irish1223

Re: Roma - 10/30/2023 01:09 AM

Does Roma have outdoor eating?
Posted By: SXMScubaman

Re: Roma - 10/30/2023 01:43 AM

Yes. Valet parking too.
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline