TravelTalkOnline

Jetblue boading proceedures

Posted By: boucharda

Jetblue boading proceedures - 11/26/2023 11:54 AM

Just a heads up for those booking extra room seats on Jetblue. For years we have always had group A boarding which is right after Mosaic. It is a perk with those seats. Yesterday I printed my boarding passes to Aruba and never even looked at the boarding letter.

At the gate I was shocked to see we were in group C. When I brought it up to the agent he said you are in a window seat so that's why you will board after A and B groups (and climb over them). Obviously he had no clue what was going on so I just boarded with group A as usual...no problem...just an unnecessary event.

We had a decent size carry on bag which could have been an issue with overhead space. Otherwise it wouldn't have been an issue.

We will be using JB for our SXM trip in January so I guess I will see if it was a one time error
Posted By: eightzerobits

Re: Jetblue boading proceedures - 11/26/2023 12:04 PM

If they changed their boarding procedures they didn’t update their website. I’d suspect a one time error. The agent’s explanation makes sense if you didn’t have even more space seats. But all even more space seats should board together.

https://www.jetblue.com/help/boarding-procedures
© 2024 TravelTalkOnline